The Blood Typing educational game is based on the 1930 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, which was awarded for the discovery of human blood groups made in 1901.
Blood Typing Game
- What are the different blood groups in the AB0(null) and Rh factor blood group systems?
- Blood typing - how do you find out to which blood group someone belongs?
- Who can receive blood from whom in a blood transfusion?
- What happens if someone is given the wrong blood in a blood transfusion?
- What antibodies and antigens occur in the blood of different blood groups?
In this game you have to blood type three patients and give them blood transfusions. Are you able to do that? If not, maybe you should read the introduction to blood typing "Blood Groups, Blood Typing and Blood Transfusions" before you start, otherwise you will put the patients' lives in danger!